Online Professional Development Course
Create or Adapt a WebQuest - 8 Week Course that can be taken over 12 months!
- The course is delivered totally ONLINE
- It is a workshop for teachers on how to make a WebQuest requiring access to the Internet. You will be issued with need an ID and Password to access this Course.
- You will have limited access to the Directory for the first four weeks of the course to explore excellent WebQuests.
- Our team will provide Course Material, Mentoring Help and Feedback so that an excellent WebQuest will result at the end of 12 months (or less).
- Each lesson requires about 3 hours of work.
- After the course, Teachers will be able to maintain their created WebQuest and make any changes they deem necessary.
- After the course, Teachers will be able to continue to use the Short-cut WebQuest Authoring Tool (SWAT) to create or adapt as many WebQuests for their classes as they like.
- The final WebQuest(s) are hosted for FREE by WebQuest Direct so that ALL teachers around the world will have access to it.
- WebQuest Direct reserves the right to maintain your WebQuest if you don't maintain it so that it is always up-to-date. At no time will your authorship be deleted.
$440 person/year (inc. GST)
Teachers can enrol in this Online Professional Development Course by completing the enrolment form, and an invoice will be generated. When we receive your payment, you will be sent further details regarding the commencement of the course.
© 2017 WebQuest Direct