You must become an expert in the ways in which parties are held
around the world. It is your job is to come up with
- a theme
- colours, and
- create samples of decorations to make this party out of sight.
Take care when choosing colours and symbols, you don't want
anybody to be upset!
As the expert on food, it is your job to
- design a menu that will help students with health and cultural
needs to enjoy your delicious food.
You will need to brush up on your knowledge of food delights
from around the world.
Often the best parties are the ones that gets everybody doing fun
You'll need to
- research games that would interesting to your guests and teach them
how to play them
- you are also in charge of any music your group feels will add to
the fun of the event.
- provide ways to inform those students who may have trouble reading
written texts. You might like to use pictures or diagrams to help you.
- note when any meals/games will take place, and
- design invitations ready for both your class guests and for the
wider community (principal, librarian, parents)
- provide information that will help everyone understand the customs
of your guests.