Birthdays, New Year, Naming Ceremonies, going away. They are all
reasons why people have parties.
It's also good for people to come together to celebrate community harmony.
- When do you feel it is time for a party?
- What was the best party you ever went to?
- Are all parties the same - with the same foods and activities?
- What things do we need to consider in planning a successful party?
- How can we make a party that will be fun for everyone - not all
students like the same things or are able to do every activity.
This webquest is your excuse to plan a party for your class!
If your plans are attractive enough, you might be able to persuade your teacher
to make this party happen.
Because it includes lots of different children it would be perfect
for 21 March. That's Harmony Day in Australia and also the United Nations International
Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.